Campus accommodation (en suite single rooms)
- Located within mature well maintained grounds featuring two lakes and a sports field
- All with private shower and w.c.
- All bedrooms have direct dial telephone (prepayment cards can be purchased on campus)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- The main line station, Guildford, is just a ten minute walk and there are frequent bus services between campus and the town centre and railway station
Please note - WIFI access is available in most areas of the campus (meeting rooms, restaurants, Starbucks, library), except bedrooms. Access to bedrooms is not guaranteed before 1300 and delegates are requested to vacate their rooms by 0930 on their day of departure.
More information about campus accommodation and facilities.
The following hotels are within walking distance of the University and have easy access to public transport. There are frequent bus services from the main campus to the town centre and train/bus station (5 min drive). We advise that you book your hotel accommodation well in advance.
- Mandolay - town centre
- Asperion - near the town centre
This 4* guesthouse is within walking distance of the town centre, train station and the University.
- Holiday Inn - away from the town centre, near the University
The hotel offers a special rate for the University guests starting from £140 per room B&B.
- Angel Hotel - town centre
A small luxury hotel situated in the centre of Guildford's historic High Street. It is one of England's oldest and most charming inns.