12th July 2023
AI, Big Data, and Pregnancy Loss
Innovative strategies and new research targeting prevention of pregnancy loss will be discussed, as well as the potential of AI to support monitoring and management of pregnancy.
This workshop will be an interactive event, featuring:
- Presentations from clinicians working in perinatal care and in maternity wards of the hospitals.
- Representatives from the private sector developing AI-based technologies.
- Scientists working with big omic data for perinatal health.
- AI methodologies developing innovative algorism for prediction of adverse pregnancy outcomes.
- Parents who lost their babies due to stillbirth or miscarriage.
Professor Inga Prokopenko, School of Biosciences and Medicine, University of Surrey
Dr Yevheniya Sharhorodska, IAS Fellow, Institute of Hereditary Pathology of National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine
Dr Adam Mahdi, School of Biosciences and Medicine, University of Surrey
Dr Ayse Demirkan, School of Biosciences and Medicine, University of Surrey
Prof Ranjit Akolekar, Medway NHS Foundation Trust, UK
Muhammad Awais, AI institute, University of Surrey
Dr Ayse Demirkan, University of Surrey, UK
Dr Joe Foster, Lifebit, UK
Natalia Pervjakova, Institute of Genomics University of Tartu, Estonia
Dr Yevheniya Sharhorodska, IAS Fellow, University of Surrey
Dr Julia Zöllner, University College London
The report for this workshop is coming soon, please check back later.