AI, Big Data, and Pregnancy Loss
Innovative strategies and new research targeting prevention of pregnancy loss will be discussed, as well as the potential of AI to support monitoring and management of pregnancy.
This workshop will be a half-day interactive event, featuring:
- Presentations from clinicians working in perinatal care and in maternity wards of the hospitals.
- Representatives from the private sector developing AI-based technologies.
- Scientists working with big omic data for perinatal health.
- AI methodologies developing innovative algorism for prediction of adverse pregnancy outcomes.
- Parents who lost their babies due to stillbirth or miscarriage.
Prof Inga Prokopenko, School of Biosciences and Medicine, University of Surrey
Dr Yevheniya Sharhorodska, IAS Fellow, Institute of Hereditary Pathology of National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine
Dr Marika Kaakinen, School of Biosciences and Medicine, University of Surrey
Dr Adam Mahdi
Dr Ayse Demirkan, School of Biosciences and Medicine, University of Surrey
Information regarding how to register will be available shortly.
Sorry, this event is not currently accepting abstracts.