The Institute of Advanced Studies at the University of Surrey hosts small-scale, scientific and scholarly meetings of leading academics from all over the world to discuss specialist topics in a free-flowing and productive atmosphere, away from the pressure of everyday work. The workshops are multidisciplinary, bringing together scholars from different disciplines to share alternative perspectives on common problems.
- Effects of Early Interventions in Child Health and Education: What can We Learn from Quantitative Research?
- Entrepreneurial University, Engaged Industry and Active Government: Triple Helix Opportunities
- On the Receiving End of Intervention: Methods in Human Security
- Computational Social Science and Social Computer Science: Two Sides of the Same Coin
- RNA biology meets Sleep and Circadian Rhythms
- Understanding and Fostering Creativity in the Kitchen
- Lifecourse Transitions: Opportunities for Sustainable Lifestyles?
- Social Cognition: Origins, Mechanisms and Disorders
- Procedural Fairness in International Courts and Tribunals
08 MAY 2014 - 09 MAY 2014
29 MAY 2014 - 30 MAY 2014
16 JUNE 2014 - 17 JUNE 2014
23 JUNE 2014 - 24 JUNE 2014
26 JUNE 2014 - 27 JUNE 2014
07 JULY 2014 - 08 JULY 2014
15 JULY 2014 - 16 JULY 2014
28 AUGUST 2014 - 29 AUGUST 2014
19 SEPTEMBER 2014 - 20 SEPTEMBER 2014