The Institute of Advanced Studies at the University of Surrey hosts small-scale, scientific and scholarly meetings of leading academics from all over the world to discuss specialist topics in a free-flowing and productive atmosphere, away from the pressure of everyday work. The workshops are multidisciplinary, bringing together scholars from different disciplines to share alternative perspectives on common problems.
- Workshop in Epilepsy Engineering
- Musculoskeletal Health in the 21st Century
- Intersections of Ageing, Gender, Sexualities (i-ages)
- Future Light Technology and Human Health
- Is the EU Legislation Adequate to Support Nutrition and Health Requirements?
29 JUNE 2015 - 30 JUNE 2015
30 JUNE 2015 - 01 JULY 2015
06 JULY 2015 - 07 JULY 2015
21 SEPTEMBER 2015 - 23 SEPTEMBER 2015
Tweets by @IAS_SurreyUni